Will I be compensated?
- Yes. Part of our mission at MTA is to reward media talent for all the time and effort that they put into their media outlets. We believe in one guiding career principle and that is that your work should earn you money. Up until recent years that has not always been the case for many digital content creators. Brands began to take advantage of this and asked many of these individuals to do promotions for them free of charge. With digital media racing to the top of all marketing platforms a new industry is forming in which digital content creators are making as much if not more consumer impressions than certain celebrities are. With their range of influence changing we are here to make this process and transition easier for both media talent and the brands.
How will I be compensated?
- Compensation will be determined on an individual level and dependent on your engagement with MTA brands. However, compensation will be in the form of either merchandise and/or wages. That being said you will receive offers from brands related to the topics you cover and you will choose whether or not you would like to engage in that offer.
What will types of jobs will I get through MTA?
- You will receive job offers through MTA from various companies related to the topics you cover. The jobs will range from reviewing products to mentioning a promotion or campaign that the company might be engaging in.
What types of brands will I be working with?
- When you sign up with MTA you will fill out a form with us that will give us all the information we need to know in order to appropriately match you with companies that are related to the topics you cover. Once we do that you will receive offers from these companies via email and you can choose to engage in these offers or not.
Will I be required to complete all offers that I receive from brands?
- No. It’s as simple as that. We work with brands on creating specific promotional offers. You will be notified about the offers and you can choose to either engage with those offers or disregard them. There are no negative consequences for disregarding any or all offers.
Do I have to sign a contract?
- No. When you sign up with MTA the only thing that we need from you is information about your platforms and what topics you cover.
Is there a minimum time frame that I must commit to MTA?
- There is absolutely no time commitment that you need to give to MTA whatsoever. You choose to initially sign up with us and from that point forward you can choose opt out of receiving the offers from MTA brands at any time.
What other benefits will I earn by joining MTA?
- At MTA we work with some of the top brands out there. Besides the fact that you will receive compensation for your work you will also gain the benefit of brand association and the potential to expand your viewer outreach. With nothing to lose and everything to gain, why not join MTA?